Monday, July 02, 2007

When will they ever learn?

Bujang learnt very quickly that its first come first served...


But people I think do not learn so well. I just finished cleaning up after some person who had spilled out cat food on the pedestrian walk along the playground. Putih did not eat all of it. Instead she ran up to me for some fussiecat. I don't think its the old aunty as I told her not to have anyone else feed the cat as I will do it and that she was to tell whoever it was not to pour out the contents of wet cat food on the walkway!
Then as Cal was eating near a pillar along the walkway to the carpark, some silly little boy tried to kick her from behind! I was too far away to stop him. I noticed that his parents did not say anything at all. I rushed up to the walkway but it was too late. The mother who was holdng his hand did not say anything.
Aiyah! I really wonder at these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment