Saturday, August 04, 2007

Amigos on saturday by Bujang

OOOhh..the sun gets in my eyes...

On Safurrday, we hardly do anyfing in the house. San opened the window grills to let the sun in but it hurted my eyes...


Megat sleeping in late...
Megat always sleep in late on Safurrdays. Here he is, still sleeping away. This is not a good foto cos it shows him bald in places but I didn't tell san...hehe.. Megat can't blame me either cos he was asleep and I can always say.."Who told you to sleep so much? I can't take care offer effurrything you know."

Balancing act...


Akira is my best furriend. She is furry furry clever and can balance furry well on the window sill. She also likes to show-off cos none offur us can do this.



Me!


San took these pikshurs of me at the window. I knew she had the clicking box and so I decided to pose for the pikshurs. I think I look nice and natural too :)

Big Boss!
Yes. That is what I am. I can see effuryone from here. Effurything is in order in the amigos house. :))

4 comments:

  1. San, is Bujang the oldest amongst the lot? he definitely look like the BIG BROTHER amongst the cats hhee...
    and thats a cute great shot of Megat hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Bujang is the oldest among the original 3. In sept he will be 3 years old. But the oldest is my most recent cat- Megat - who is 10+ years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bujang, be careful with that little screw jutting out from the cat tree!

    Megat is really bald in many areas hor. I wonder if it will happen to all cats.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have alreday put a red ball on the screw thing. I went to the pet store to place an order for cat food and saw a bouncing ball. It has a hole that fitted the screw nicely :)

    I don't think it will happen to all cats. Maybe just megat as he has not been well for a long time. he is not over groomimg cos there are some fine fur on his skin and his skin is not raw nor bleeding. he is eating the renal kibble and Natural Balance Indoor Cat food. Maybe his body takes along time to recover although the rest of his fur is soft and ok if not exactly luxuriant.

    ReplyDelete