Saturday, August 25, 2007

Neighbourhood kitty

Minah relaxing on this kid-free day...

Minah close-up...

The neighbourhood is clean and tidy. This is because the cleaners have swept up all the litter from the residents. Sometimes I even see flyers all over the void-deck when the bin is just beside the postboxes!!

Of course cats are much cleaner and have no use for paper and litter, like Minah who is seen here spending her time just relaxing after kibble :) She is looking healthy and fit and I'm glad the residents in the block are very fond of her. Some of them even tell me that they think 'my cat' is very pretty. One old uncle even asked me when she was going to give birth! I have to tell him she is spayed and well she is just a fat kitty :)

1 comment:

  1. Some humans are dirtier than cats!!! They spit, blow their nose, litter. They are the one who should be culled.

    ReplyDelete