Thursday, August 09, 2007

One thought for ND

Litter left by primary school children for Putih...

I guess the litter left by the primary school children is what will ultimately be the undoing of Putih. The kind-hearted children who love her leave her food but forgot to think about her safety. I'm sure they love her as they had used their pocket money to buy her food every school day. Some days are worse than others and I have had to clean up some real messes. So yesterday I decided to tell the shop-keeper to remind the students not to throw the cat food around and to clean up after themselves. At first the man was quite taken aback but promised to help me remind the children. I also told him that if they keep throwing catfood around, Putih might not be around much longer to love!


Cik Mina relaxing under her favourite tree...
Cik Mina looked slim and pretty when I saw her. She has given birth already except I do not know where her kittens are yet. It would be in one of the rooms in the school I'm sure. She is a good mother though and would take care of her kittens very well. Her two kittens from her previous litter are alive and well and keeping well away from people.

Cal looking well and strong in her neighbourhood...


Putih minding her business and waiting for dinner...


Pretty cats all in a row with uncertain futures...






My wish for Singapore today is for every one be kind to a helpless animal and that all community cats and caregivers have a trouble-free day.

No comments:

Post a Comment