Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cik Mina's family

Cik Mina's family eating lunch..after much snarling and showing of teeth...

Cik Mina is the one at the bottom right corner. These are her kittens from the previous litter.

The woman who helped me with these kittens has left her job. I am glad she had adopted 3 of Cik Mina's kittens from her newest litter before she left. One of the prettiest kittens was adopted by one of the kids. These kittens are now so much bigger and they are from her previous litter. The one at the bottom left is smaller than the rest as she/he is more scared of everything and the others would scarf off the kibble without leaving anything fro the little one. He/she is always the last one to eat.

Cik Mina now is less scared of me as it seems I am the only cat-feeder left. She comes when I call but they would all snarl at me quite fiercely as though to remind me that I am not one of them :) I have asked for 2 places for Spay Day on 26 Oct- one for Cik Mina and one for the male cat Cik Mat. However I have not seen Cik Mat for several days. Cik Mat would now even allow me to scratch his back so I think it would be much easier to catch him. Maybe like KL, from http://kucingcoast.blogspot.com/ suggests, I should ask Vincent to help me catch them. I suppose I can put them in a shelter before the day. I would have to put back Cik Mina and Cik Mat back here as this is their home but maybe the kittens can be adopted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment