Sunday, September 16, 2007

Good Morning Sunday

Ms Akira stealing out of the house...

Ms Akira inspecting the money plant.

"Are we all growing well darlingssss?"

I was a little surprised to see Ms Akira so eager to be out along the corridor. She stole out quietly as I was taking Bujang's pic from the corridor. She stretched her way towards the plants, sniffing at them quietly and then went for an extended visit along the whole stretch of plants.

She is looking thin and lanky. Grandma is always worrying that Ms Akira is not eating enough. She is a very picky eater to begin with to be sure.

Btw I have stopped giving her and the boys the Angel treats as they have been vomitting them all out of their system. Everyone except Megat, who has an iron stomach. Also I notice that Toro's hair kept falling off in tufts. As the Angel treats are the only new things that I give him, I have to conclude that this may be the cause of it. They have all stopped eating the treats for about 5 days and no one had vomitted anything else and Toro has stopped shedding. I have to find something else to do with the remaining packets that I still have- about 5 packets.

If there is someone whose cats love Angel treats and if they are not adverse to it, I would gladly mail them to you. Just leave me a note.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I thought the Angel treats is supposed to be hypoallergenic!!!!

    Yes, Miss Akira is looking very slim.

    Good to see everyone happy and well.

    ReplyDelete