Thursday, September 06, 2007

Pretty tortoiseshell

Cat resting in early morning...

This tortoiseshell kitty used to hang out at the block where I now feed FatBoy. I don't know why she decided to move to this part of the estate. I remembered meeting her when Bujang was only 6 months old and I had just started to train him to walk on a leash. This was also the first cat that Bujang ever saw as he had been living with me, all by himself eversince he was 6 weeks old.

He was very curious but she was not pleased. I myself was quite terrified that she would pounce on poor Bujang as we were on her territory. She is female with a tipped ear :) Come to think of it, FatBoy was also about around that time. I was then quite the novice at taking care of cats myself and I used to bundle Bujang up and we then went for walks in the ixora park :))

No comments:

Post a Comment