Monday, September 03, 2007

Saturday 1st September

Oh I'm so bored...do something please...

What's this? Are they alive?


Let's give them a try...


What you mean they're NOT alive!


No need to worry Bujang...they're not gonna bite us...




I thought Toro might have a better time of it if he could entertain himself on early Saturday morning before I let the whole crew outside. He was looking at me wistfully (and he is very good at that) and so I decided to put his toys at the grills just for fun. It entertained him for quite a while, at least long enough for Bujang to come and see what the ruckus was all about :) But Bujang of course was much brighter and saw the toys for what they were. He did an about turn and took a nap instead. The mice did not have an effect on Toro at all. He just liked the feathered toy but even Toro had his limits. It was then that I decided evryone should have some time out along the corridor. They enjoyed that adventure so much better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment