Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wheel of Curiosity

Round and...
Round and...

Round we go...





The amigos were very curious as to where their carrier had been. They sniffed it round and round, for as long as the carrier was on the floor. I had brought the carrier to school to catch Cik Mina. Of course it would smell of the store room, strange people, Cik Mina and her beau Cik Mat and all the kittens. Even after I had washed it and dried it in the sun, the amigos still obsess on it. Its impossible to get 100% of the smell out of course. I had to bring this carrier back home to put Megat for his appointment last Monday 3rd Sept :). Megat was very vocal when he was in the carrier but I put that to his not being used to the experience.


3 comments:

  1. Oh. You caught Cik Mina??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lah. She is extremely wily. I am in the process of making friends i.e giving her food as the school cleaners are not giving her a regular supply. I hope with this, I can actually touch her and then grab her by spay day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you are so kind in heloing strays!

    Great job! I know all this asks for patience and great planning in order to assure a good trap. You will make it man!dfokvb

    ReplyDelete