Sunday, September 09, 2007

WildBunch at dinner on Saturday night

Minah and Putih with identical tipped ears...





As I was looking at the pics of the wildbunch that I took when I gave them their Saturday dinner, it struck me that these two kitties ears were tipped both on the left. It could be coincidence of course but tomorow I will try to see if FatBoy's and Cal's ears are tipped on the left too. :)
Cal did not eat much dinner. She hid under a van and refused to come out. So I had to put her dinner under the van. Then she got spooked by a very noisy family. She decided to leave and I decided to follow her so I could persuade her to eat some more. She stopped but ate just a little bit more and she walked off. I decided to let her go as my cat food bag was on the table top at the void deck and Fatboy and Big C were eating dinner there. When I came back, FatBoy was lounging and Big C was nowhere to be seen. I rang for him and he came back to finish the rest of his fussiecat tuna dinner. :)

2 comments:

  1. aiyoh Cal...why so timid...?

    Poor kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why she behaves like that these days. My cousin suspects that she no longer hangs out in the carpark but we have not figured out where her new abode is.

    ReplyDelete