Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wildbunch at dinner

FatBoy looking into the evening...

Help! I'm too fat...


Cal looking healthy and so much cleaner...




The dinner for the wildbunch went without a hitch except Big Casanova aka Black Boy was not about. Cal ate 2 80g tins of fussiecat Tuna and Chicken. She must have been really hungry. FatBoy ate the whole 400g can of fussiecat Sardines and Chicken and then he ate some of Cal's dinner too. Thats why he's rolling about so much :) I noticed that after dinner, Putih would make her way into the grounds of the nearby primary school. I think this is a good idea as the school would be empty of kids and the general public would not be able to get access to the school at night. So she should be safe and sound until the next morning :)
Also I made a special note to see the tipped ears of both Cal and FatBoy and yes, they are tipped on the right or rather on their left ears. I think my wildbunch has ears tipped on the right. They have all gone to different vets too. Kind of strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment