Thursday, October 11, 2007

Agent 007

Agent 007 having breakfast ...
Agent 007 has made herself more visible these two days. I think its because she is hungry. She actually came quite close to me today but I decided I would not make a move to catch her yet until she is less skittish of me. At least she has to come when call in case I need V to come and get her.
I notice that Cik Mina is still very fond of all her 3 kittens and this morning I saw her grooming each and every one. I think she is very attached to this litter as this is her last one. The people in school have begun to see them as my cats and would tell me if they see any one of them milling about at work, even the AM whose job it was to catch them before. But he didn't catch them as Cik Mina was fierce and I think he didn't have the heart to send them away even.
They now come when I bring food which is a good thing as I have yet to catch Agent 007 but this morning, to my horror, Cik Mina brought her whole brood out to follow one of the teachers in the school. This to me is a bad thing as she may think its ok to follow just any one :(

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes they recognise you by the footsteps.

    Like my brood, they would follow my sisters if they wear my slippers or holding my keys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess have to "educate" the teachers to stomp their feet to "scare" them into their proper places.

    ReplyDelete