Tuesday, October 23, 2007

All clear

All quiet on the homefront...

Tuesday finds the amigos all rested and quite relaxed - everyone is in their own personal space. We had a short burst of Da Bird with everyone playing. I had to close the bedroom door so Megat does not get to monopolise the whole game. The 3 kitties took turns at the zig-zag runs and flying leaps. Even Bujang deigned to take a few bats at Da Bird when it flew past him.

Then I had a solo game with Megat. Bujang came in the bedroom and played the game with him until Megat became too rough for Bujang to tolerate. Toro just sat by and watched. But it all ended quite nicely as after that everyone just went to their own spaces for some private time. Toro did not pull out any more of his tail fur, much to my relief. He is at present asleep on his own blue chair.

I try as much as I can to make sure there are enough private corners for everyone to find private time as I have yet to figure out how to get an overhead catwalk done or even figure out the vertical spaces for them.


Yes, I want to be on film....

Here Toro was trying to tell grandma that The Seven Samurai is not as interesting as he is. He also offered to arrange the tapes for us but we told him he should just go rest and relax. He did as he was told...like all cats would :)

1 comment:

  1. My cats won't follow as they are told!!

    Miss Akira, you forgot to take your claws in.

    ReplyDelete