Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The case of the missing sibling

Agent 007

Agent 007 is still wary of me so it makes it very difficult to catch her to reunite her with her mother and siblings. She is the only one left in the compound and life is very lonely for one who has had a great deal of companionship before. I am also worried that I might be unable to befriend her quickly enough before V brings back her entire sterilised family.

She does not come when I call having learnt that THAT would be a dangerous thing and would only eat in the early morning.Even then, she would make sure that I am nowhere near enough to catch her. I have enlisted the help of the cleaners and the lab assistants and although they would like to help me, they keep saying that it is difficult to catch her. It must be frustrating for them too I'm sure as they felt quite sad seeing Agent 007 all by herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment