Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shopping at IKEA

No you can't see me but I can see you....

For hari raya, I thought I would go to IKEA to see if they have nice curtains for the house. I finally decided to get these - its off- white with some geometric designs. The amigos have taken to hiding behind them and peeping out at us, especially Bujang :)


Bujang investigating his new tent...




I think he quite liked it...






Bujang got on quite well in his new tent. I didn't get a cat tent as I didn't see any in IKEA. I thought of getting the amigos a new cat bed as the one they have is too small for all of them except Akira and the boys really like sleeping in that little cat bed by the window. I saw some nice big ones online but it would be too silly to get one as the shipping would cost more than the bed!



This tent is actually for a child to play in but I thought Bujang might like it and its in red - my favourite colour :)

1 comment: