Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bujang and the Kid

One of Bujang's favourite toys - his Christmas gift from Spencer last year...

What is that? Get away from me!







Bujang is not exactly enarmoured by Tanaka. He was curious and would make frequent investigations but I can't say he was enarmoured. He takes everything in his stride and but he was particularly horrified when Tanaka decided to run after him. he quickly jumped onto his cat gym where he thought he would be safe but no one was safe from Tanaka the Rocket.




This morning, I decided to give Tanaka a little toy to soothe him as his own teddy was in the wash. I cleaned up the cage, and put a little toy in his cage and then went to the kitchen. I noticed that Bujang went into the empty cage to sniff about and then to my surprise, I found the toy missing. :) Bujang had decided that he did not want his toys messed with and had taken it out of the cage himself! Sorry Bujang.

3 comments:

  1. Bujang, why cannot share you toys, is it? Heh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, kittens are a handful, aren't they! And they are so fearless!

    Hmmm Bujang likes to protect his own possessions huh

    ReplyDelete