Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hear Here


Yup. Today san is blogging only about me. I am Ginger. I think Ginger is a silly girl name but grandma likes it. I will get used to it some time. I played outside in the living room today, all day. Okie not all day, only sometimes. Sometimes I have to sleep and rest in the green thing. I can't open the green thing. Only san and grandma can do that. I sometimes try to persude them by screaming but that didn't help. I have to think of other things tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. look like my Hehe. But Ginger is a rare ginger girl. u will be adoptin her out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My what a cute little tyke! I hope he finds a good home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear jennifer

    Ginger is male :) I am trying to get someone to adopt him. He is very sociable and friendly to the amigos except Ms Akira who likes no one but Bujang.

    ReplyDelete