Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just so-so news...

Ms Akira in a trench of grandma's making...





I thought I should just revert to a heading of only one amigo at a time as it allows for much detail. I tried the 4 amigos in a row heading and didn't like it as much as the amigos are all squashed together.
I am trying to find another groomer for Toro as F was let off by PL. I do not see any of the people that I recognise at PL groomers anymore and I do not want Toro to have a bad experience. He had a terrible experience once with another groomer and actually scratched her. For Toro to actually scratch someone, it must have been too much for him as he has never scratched any one of us nor has he ever bitten any one of us either, even when he was impatient.
Toro is growing more and more like a grizzly and he does like sitting in one place for me to brush him. I have to follow him about. I do not want him to eat greater mouthfuls of fur as he grooms himself. I will get M to recommend me a cat groomer. I see many grooming places but only for dogs. :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Maybe you can groom Toro yourself??

    Bujang looks very good in the banner photo. Like a v brave samurai.

    Miss Akira, what you are doing in the pillow trench??

    ReplyDelete