Saturday, November 17, 2007

Last Goodbyes

Encik Mat looking curiously at the camera...

Goodbye Encik Mat...

I am quite sad to be leaving our temporary premises, not because of the place itself but because I have made quite good friends with Cik Mina, Calico and Tabby as well as Encik Mat. They know they will always get something to eat and Cik Mina, Encik Mat and Tabby know where to look for me when they are hungry. I have left some food with the cleaners with instrcutions to feed them only in the morning so they will have to look for their own food for the rest of the day. I used to leave food for them in the late afternoon or evening before I leave for home but they should be re-trained as I do not know if the new people here will look after them.

My only regret is I have not managed to catch Agent 007. She is still wary of me and people in general. This is a good thing but it makes it very difficult catch her to get her spayed. She does not come when I call anymore. I hope that there would be someone else who would do this for her. I do not know any of the new tenants to ask them to do it. :(

Next Tuesday, the whole school will leave for our new old premise at T. I still have 2 more days but I am not optimistic.

Goodbye Cik Mina and family and Encik Mat too.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the kitties will be fine, and that someone else will step in to care for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't be sad, San...you have tried your best to take care of the kitties. They will remember you and be grateful to your kindness.....Lets hope that they will be ok.....

    ReplyDelete