Saturday, November 24, 2007

Last pictures of Cik Mina's family

Cik Mina and her last brood...

Cik Mina and Agent 007 - like mother like daughter...

Agent 007's last meeting with me. She is still too wily to catch...


Encik Mat... I think this is Cik Mina's son but most of the cleaners think its one of her paramours. I have yet to see any of her kittens being black and white. If indeed this is her paramour, she would have quite a few black and white as he stays in the compound and sometimes eats with her family.





I took some pictures of Cik Mina's family last Tuesday - the last day of the Great Move. I gave them some kibble and we said our goodbyes. The cleaners gave them their breakfast but they didn't appear. I was glad they came when they heard me and we spent some time together. It was nice to see the whole family.
On Thursday, one of the staff said they didn;t see any of the group when they went to the old premise for a last cleanup. I think this was good news as I think they knew there was no one else who would see to their welfare at present. Next Monday, the premises would be occupied by other people. I thope they would be nice to Cik Mina and family.

1 comment:

  1. You have done the best you can, to Cik Mat, Cik Minah, 007 and the kitty family.

    Purrayers to them that they will always be safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete