Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ms Akira's morning stretch

How low can you go...





Ms Akira has been sitting on top of the fridge more and more these days, even before Tanaka came. She likes being above everyone else and sits on top of the fridge quietly watching the goings- on. I am glad to see that she still finds time to be with grandma (every morning) and with me at bedtime. She sometimes complains but we all take that in our stride.
I have not been using my desktop much lately so she does not have the chance to sit with me as much as before. She would only join me at the desktop but these days, I am using the laptop more and more.
I would usually let her out of her cage at night after all the boys have been put to bed but she just walks about aimlessly and waits for me to open the bedroom door although she does not want to sleep with the boys. So sometimes I just talk to her for abit before we both go to bed. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Miss Akira is like a loner huh. I hope she is happy though.

    Is she keep locked up during the day?

    Her pose on the banner photo was very alluring.

    I saw that you have changed the photos again. She and Bujang with their blink blink made them look like a pair of royalties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No she is in the cage only at night- at about 1130 pm to 5.00 am. The rest of the time she spends harassing megat, sleeping under the balnkets or sitting on the fridge. She doesn't want to sleep outside and would only relax anough if she sleeps in the cage. If she is not in there, she would roam about the house meowing and complaining. She sometimes steps into the cage herself :)

    ReplyDelete