Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday trials

King of the Hill...


Tanaka had learnt two days ago that the boys were pushovers and could be chased about for as long as he wanted. So he spent much of his freed time doing just that - first he jumped on Toro and earned a slap for his disrespect, then he chased Bujang and got chased back and Megat hissed at him several times. He just stopped to get his breath and then he just went on again to worry everyone.
This morning, he threw up on his teddy and all over his bedding. Too much freed time just after breakfast I think. He made so much noise under his blanket (that I used to cover his cage to relax him) and when I opened it, I saw the state that his cage was in. He himself was very clean :) So he got a good wipe down, I cleaned his cage and replaced everything, even his toy and got him to rest in the computer room all by himself.

1 comment: