Sunday, December 16, 2007

Grooming success

Bujang napping after his bath and dinner...

Toro joining Bujang in napping..for all of 10 seconds...Toro is not much for inactivity...

Ms Akira taking a nap after an exhausting day...




I am not talking to you...



"Yes, bujang is all ready,' F said. Wah..as I had suspected, only F can give Bujang his bath. She just asked me if Bujang had put on weight as he seemed bigger and felt heavier. Ohoh..I really have to put him on his diet. No more finishing up everyone's leftovers from tomorrow.
I asked f whether Ms Akira gave her any trouble. "Oh she is very good. Actually all other cats are very good when compared to Bujang." And there you have it. Then she gave me his collar as she said there was no way he was going to allow her to put his collar on him after his bath.
We were at EMall at 3 pm and we finished at about 5 pm. 2 hours for 2 cats. Not bad lah. Now Bujang is sweet-smelling and grandma said Ms Akira was whiter after her bath. Ms Akira did not make any noise when we collected her. She just mewed a little in the cab. When we tried to put her in the blue carrier to take her to EMall, she made such a fuss that it scared Megat into hiding. Megat would not even come out at dinner as he was still afraid. So I gave him his dinner where he was hiding- under my bed. I hope things would get better later for Megat.

1 comment:

  1. Bujang does look very muscular.

    Aiyah Miss Akira, don't angry lah, you smell nice nice!

    ReplyDelete