Sunday, December 23, 2007

Last surprise on sunday

Tanaka's cage - big for him but not for Bujang!

The litter box in question (322X260X64) mm

The relative size of the box in relation to Tanaka...



The culprit - doing his own thing...




I do not know if it was jealousy or merely convenience. I suspect its convenience and a short-cut more than anything else. While I was cuddling Tanaka after his supper, I heard Bujang messing about in the litter-bin in the kitchen. Scratch! Scratch! Then I saw him making a beeline for us, then he swerved a little to avoid me and went right into Tanaka's cage. He sniffed about a little and to my surprise, he began to scratch in the litter tin. Tanaka and I watched him in fascination. He had done this before for size but he had never tried to use it!
Bujang adjusted his position, tucked himself tightly and then we heard it "shhhhhhhhhhh..." After he finished, he turned around, sniffed for a bit and covered his tracks!
I do not know what had gotten into him. We have 3 adult litter bins. 1 in the kitchen (which Akira uses) and 2 in the bathroom (which the boys including the Rocket uses). Bujang sometimes uses the one in the kitchen too.
I think Bujang was just being a cat - find the road of least inconvenience and get the business done. :))

1 comment:

  1. Aiyoh!!!!

    Bujang! You are too big to use the baby potty!!

    ReplyDelete