Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Model Life with Totoro and Bujang

Ok. Surely I look good enough to be in the IKEA catalogue...

Let me show you some of the work I've done...

I am flexible. I can share some of the limelight...
These cat perches are very useful and roomy. I have yet to see anything more roomy in any petshop. Toro has taken to the perch in a big way although he only uses the one in the living room. Bujang uses the one in the bedroom at night sometimes. Now none of them has to try to fit themselves in the old cat perch precariously although I still put the perch in the bedroom. Tanaka likes being on it, high above the boys. Ms Akira just uses the top of the fridge these days - much higher than any of us :))

1 comment:

  1. IKEA shlould pay the Amigos for promoting its product so successfully!!

    ReplyDelete