Sunday, December 09, 2007

San's helper

Zzzzz....this is how I help san when she is working in bed...I am san's good helper.

I had to delete the fakemag stuff as I can't get into my blog to post anything with it. Now that it is not in the blog, this blogger works faster and I am not left hanging at all. So I think its because of the fakemag thingy. I had to get to my blog via other blogs!! Can die or wat! However, its quite a pity as it was quite a nice pic of Bujang on the cover of a fake Nat geo mag :)). I got the link from cat_aunty's blog and saw how handsome Mera was on TIME. But then Mera is a handsome kitty to begin with.

This is Toro's favourite blanket these days. Its supposed to be a baby's blanket that I got from IKEA at athe same time that I got the tent and perch. Even Bujang likes the feel of the blanket. Its soft to the touch and I suppose quite comfortable if the two boys compete to sleep on it :)

1 comment: