Sunday, January 06, 2008

Alone outside

Tanaka suddenly realised he was by himself...

Tanaka trying to figure out why his bruffers were inside the house...

"I'd better stay close to my bruffers. I dunno what will happen to me outside.."


Suddenly realising that he had a leash...a leash that looked and smelled strange to boot...



After a while, he got used to the new leash and walked about..but he always stayed close to his house and his bruffers...


A close-up..





In the afternoon, I thought I should try walking Tanaka along the corridor. This would be a new experience as he had always gone to the corridor with the rest of the boys. He had always enjoyed being with Toro and Bujang outside and would investigate each pot carefully. Today however, he was outside by himself and the boys were protesting, especially Toro but I wanted to take Tanaka for a walk along the corridor and I could not do that if the boys were outside as well. He walked along the corridor but kept close to the house and would frequently go to the grills to chat with the boys. I think he missed them :)
We were out only for a short 20 minutes as I did not want to overwhelm him. I only wanted him to get used to the new leash and the experience of exploring the world by himself. He didn't like the new leash one bit and spent some time telling the leash that. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha he is a right little rascal!!

    Don't be afraid Tanaka, your broffurs are watching over you...

    ReplyDelete