Thursday, January 31, 2008

He ain't heavy...he's my father....

I suspect this is Bujang's father as he has been hanging around the siamese cat that is Bujang's mother for years. They are a bonded pair. I finally got a few pictures of him walking as he is an elusive cat and I think that is why he is still unneutered. I have been looking for him for as long as I have been in the new premises.

A close-up of ole dad...

The pair is still in the school although they had made themselves scarce. However, we usually see cat poo on Monday when we get to work. I was telling the teachers that the premises have been empty for 2 years and so the cats need to get used to it. Bujang's father is small, like Toro. I was thinking Bujang is 1.5 times larger than his farther but this is to be expected as Bujang is an indoor cat with ready food supply and his father is a community cat. His father's tail is long but his is kinked. I do not know if this messes up my suspicions though :)



Huh!!! My father? I dunno what that means...
Doesn't Bujang look like his father though?


Bujang is a flower lover unlike his father who is too busy trying to make a living!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, body quite big-sized, and got that moustache dot on the face.

    Like father, like son? Must be hor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang 's father looks very chic!

    I am glad to know you here~!!!
    Bujang, I am also like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes there is certainly a resemblance there.....the same little moustache and eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes san, they look almost identical.

    ReplyDelete