Monday, January 28, 2008

Rocket Tanaka taking the breeze

Where is this Rocket?

What's all these smells...hmmm..hmmm

I am afraid...can we go home?


I am The Rocket...I am brave..a little bit...



But san...what is that sound?




I think its time I lay low...



Bujang looking at The Rocket from under the ixora...




I thought that it was time Tanaka went Outside with Bujang. I was glad that Cousin R came to the house much earlier than usual and with her help, we brought both Bujang and Tanaka with us. At first Tanaka was nervous, preferring to be near his carrier but I brought him to the grass and he took to it quite soon. There was a time where he was frightened but that was because the kids came home from school and rushed and screamed the park down! After a few minutes, he calmed down and lay low, craning his neck gingerly when he heard sounds and noises. Bujang was no help as he was absorbed with eating grass and smelling the ixora. He also re-discovered his love of watching the neighbourhood kids play football. We were out for 30 minutes by which time it was 6.20 pm and time to go home for dinner. I think all of us had a nice day out this evening.

4 comments:

  1. You have yet another colourful walking jacket? It looks so cute on little Tanaka. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have sevral of these jackets. This one actually belonged to Akira (S). Its rather loose on Tanaka but he wears it quiet well :) Very hippie - like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the typo errors . He wears it quite well I mean. h
    He wasn't quiet when he wore it at all..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanaka looks so small and vulnerable in the big wide world. I wonder if Bujang was encouraging him

    ReplyDelete