Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sleepy amigos on sunday :)

Ok. Maybe not Ms Akira. Here she is investigating the house at 11.25 pm after I have put Megat to bed. She would then make one round of the house to see that all is safe before she is satisfied enough to go to bed...without complaints.














Its the same story every Sunday for the amigo house. I had better get some sleep for tomorrow myself :)
Btw I watched the Singapore short story on Arts Central today about a senior inspector of the TC. It was funny and sad at the same time. It had to do with 2 neighbours feuding about their pet dogs and the trials of the TC inspector. It opened my eyes quite a bit and I really enjoyed this short story. I don't remember what's it called though. :) Its a pity my mind is like a sieve cos the story is very good and rather romantic in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Hi San
    A beautiful place here!
    Excellent post! You are Master.
    Thank you.
    have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see everyone so snug and comfy. This is the first time I saw Miss Akira's back side and legs.....

    ReplyDelete