Sunday, January 13, 2008

Welcome to Our House Rocket Tanaka

Are you sure grandma? You won't ask san to send me away later would you?

I told grandma about E, the potential adopter who had been asking me about Tanaka. Grandma is very fond of Tanaka and has been saying (sporadically) that he should just stay with us as he is getting bigger and the amigos are used to him. More importantly she said, he is used to them and if we send him away, he would be sure to look for his fav kitty- Megat and Megat would miss him too. I also know she likes him as when she stayed with Sister N for 4 days, she kept talking about Tanaka more than any other amigo. When I told her about E and whether we should send him for his adoption, she kept quiet until I had to ask her straight up if she wanted to keep Tanaka with us.

She said yes straightaway. I asked her if it would be too much to have 5 cats in the house but she said he is big already and he is used to us. It would be a sad thing to let him go. I told her she has to be sure and not tell me to send him away once he is already part of the amigo house as it would be traumatic for me as well as Tanaka. Without hesitation, she said we are already taking care of him and so she sees no difference.

So now Rocket Tanaka is one of the Owners of the House; one of us. I think 5 is enough.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! R.Tanaka is now with a confirm good and nice mommy(or daddy?)!

    ** sorwwie, dunno your gender.

    am sure to stay tuned to your blog liao! =))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYS!! I agree that Rocket is very used to being with everyone in the house already and it could be quite a trauma if Rocket has to leave...

    I'm sure the amigos wouldn't want Rocket to leave too~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Tanaka!! You must be a good boy ah, don't get into trouble and mischief, treat your broffurs and sisfur well, and grow up to be a big mancat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you Tanaka! San, Grandma is so kind with her offer n i am glad for Tanaka. Don't worry, 5 is still not too many to handle. Believe me!

    ReplyDelete