Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bujang and Akira

Ok. Akira may be furry sensitive but she is my sisfur. We have been together for many years and she will be three years old some time this month. I like her furry much cos she likes me. :) We hang out together sometimes. We used to hang out together much more befur Toro came to live with us. Now we see each other very little as she stays in the kitchen most times cos she does not like Megat. I told her Megat is old and so he is sometimes cranky but she doesn't believe me :) She is okie is Ms Akira. You just have to be patient with her and pretend she is BOSS. (I know I am BOSS) Below are pikshures san took today of us hanging out.






4 comments:

  1. Dear Bujang, I know it sounds cliche, but I see you have both EQ and IQ, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear dear Bujang, you are a very nice boy, intelligent, kind and tolerant.

    Your house looks great. I am glad you and the Amigos are staying with San.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is cat heaven~!!!
    What a great place~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear michico * adan

    Fanks you fur the compliment. I try furry hard to help san decorate our house wif our stuff. I tell san that it is good fur our happiness..hehe

    ReplyDelete