Monday, February 18, 2008

Cat Grass

The romantic under the bougainvilla version...

The black and white...

I have had some success with the cat grass. I scrutinise the plastic container every morning and remind garndma to water it when she waters her plants everyday. Grandma and I have been looking at the grass and wondering if it would ever grow :) Finally this very morning I saw one very brave shoot and indeed this evening, I saw this great proliferation of shoots. I am much relieved that after the excellent tutoring by auntie_p, the cat grass is finally showing progress :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh...great! They will grow tall quickly once they sprout. Put them in the morning and later afternoon sun to receive all the sunny goodness. Just be careful about the harsh mid-day sun, and keep the soil moist with mist.

    I haven't started planting mine, yet I bought another box of catgrass yesterday...kiasu. :P

    ReplyDelete