Thursday, February 07, 2008

CNY Eve

3s Company...Tanaka looks on while the boys take the lead...

Amigos taking a break...and looking out for enemies...

Tanaka looking at grandma's garden...


No worries little bruffer...just sit behind me...



What is that hanging on the wall? Can I eat it?


You are my bruffer...you can't leave me alone!


Sigh..okok..you can let go of my leash now...


Bujang taking a whiff of the pandan leaves...hmmm


Since I had half day on the eve, I got home early and thought the boys might want to go along the corridor to hang out for a bit. After all of them were dressed (and they were all very well-behaved indeed), they were all allowed to walk about along the corridor to get some air. Tanaka was a little uncertain and lagged behind the boys although he later found his courage and decided to explore a little. The boys were very tolerant when he pounced on their leashes and stopped them from walking off. They were some starts and stops all through the duration of their time outside but no one seemed to mind. Toro was quite good-humoured and stopped every time Tanaka pounced on his leash, thus not allowing him to move wherever he wanted to. Tanaka did not bother Bujang as much though :) Later some neighbours had to walk to the lifts and throw stuff and the boys decided it was too nerve-wrecking to stay outside so I bundled them all into the house where they promptly went to sleep!

4 comments:

  1. Bujang and Toro really take Tanaka under their wings and teaching him the ropes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festive greetings to all at PR!

    I'll be getting a cat jacket for Skoda :) (combining orders with aunty p). Fingers-crossed on her taking to the jacket!

    May I ask how heavy is Bujang and what size of the jacket is he wearing? At what age did you start training the amigos?

    Thanks for your help with my queries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear mighty mouse
    Bujang is a rather fat cat. When I got his jacket he was about 6.4 kg but now he is heavier. I got him the L size but you can actually lengthen or shorten the straps. Toro is 5 kg and I got him the M size. The jacket is a little loose for him but I just adjust the straps.

    I trained Bujang when he was about 6 months with the figure 8 harness and when he was about 1 year I got him the jacket. Akira was trained with the figure 8 when she was 5 months old. I adopted Toro when he was about 2 years old and so it was a little more difficult and he has not managed to walk upright like the rest. But he walks easily nevertheless. Tanaka of course took to it like a fish to water as the rest modelled for him. :) Only Bujang and Tanaka likes walking in the park though. I hope this helps you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear...(you trained the amigos on leash walking at quite a young age). Hhmmm, Skoda is 2.5 years old and we're starting her straightaway on the jacket. Of my three, she is the best bet lah. Will take it slow and steady :)

    ReplyDelete