Thursday, February 07, 2008

I am older you know...

Do I look older? I feel the same...

This was me when I was very young. san put this up on the cws board so someone would adopt me...


I live here now...with san, grandma, my bruffers and one very sensitive sisfur...



I thought it would be nice to show how much The Rocket has grown from the little 8-week kitten to a 5 month-old one. He has filled out more, his reflexes are much better and he has learnt the most important skill of being an amigo - to relax at the drop of a hat! He has also learnt to rest when he gets tired and so we don't have to put him in his cage to force him to rest anymore. He just rests in it at night.

3 comments:

  1. awwww....with the Contest coming, he + mera will be the strongest contenders.

    so hamsen.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tanaka, you will grow up to be a very handsome mancat and possibly break many hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanaka is underaged...should take part in kindergarten contest. Need to give the older cats a chance. Haha!

    ReplyDelete