Sunday, February 17, 2008

Its a bird!

The 3 muskerteers on the job...

Yup...its in sight...


Shhhh....slowly does it...
Where is it then? Did we frighten it?


So near and yet too far...



This morning things went off to a flying start. The boys all gathered at the window..I heard a little coo and saw a PIGEON! It was just sitting on the condensor (I think its called), with its head tilting towards the amigos. It knew that there was nothing they could do to it and was rubbing their noses in it too. The excitement was palpable and I was surprised no one fell off their perches!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha thats too funny!!!

    I wonder if the Amigos would jump and pounce on the pigeon!

    But sometimes the birds also like to tease the cats....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the cats do the chattering thing at the bird?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No auntie_p. I didn't hear any chattering of teeth. Only their ears and tails were moving:) Its quite surprising as usually whe they see a bird, there would be great chattering :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think being so close, they were too engrossed with the bird, and didn't want to scare it away. Smart cats. ;)

    ReplyDelete