Sunday, February 24, 2008

SOS

A pic of Chinchilla Persian.
This is NOT M's cat that she wants to rehome.

My friend M (the one who had rescued Toro before I adopted him) told me that she had just rescued a Chinchilla persian from the street. M is also a caregiver and so she freqently has to find homes for the cats that she rescues. She said when she found the cat, it was matted and thin. She has since taken care of it and is looking for someone who can take care of it. No one has come forward to claim her. GRRRR! The kitty is female with an even temperament and with a loving personality.

I told M that I am not able to take care of this kitty as I already have Rocket. I would if I could as I have always wanted to have a persian kitty but I don't think its wise of me to do something like that. So I smiled at M and told her sadly that I can't take the kitty in. :(

Then when I got home, I saw all my kitties sleeping on lazy Sunday. It warms my heart. So I hope someone would have a good home for this little kitty too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no....Poor kitty...I hope she will find her furrever home soon....To adopt a Persian really takes a great leap of faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really pretty...needs someone who has the time and commitment to take good care of her and to groom her regularly.

    I think she will be snapped up in no time if M posts it on CWS, but do be careful in selecting adopters, coz there are some who adopt fancy cats as a prestige thing, you know...

    ReplyDelete