Sunday, March 09, 2008

And so we wait for tomorrow...

The 2 carriers that I would need for tomorrow all lined up...

Bujang making sure that everything was in order...


I took out the 2 carriers into the living room so the amigos would get used to it. I do not need them panicking tomorrow especially Toro, whom I might bring with Rocket instead of Megat. Toro's eye has been bothering me and him for 4 days. I had bought the cleansing solution on Friday and tried to flush out the impurities. This morning his eye was still not as big as usual although he can open it quite easily. So if it still is half shut, he would be going to the V_E_T instead.
The V_E_T assistant rang and reminded me not to feed Rocket anything after 10. As I knew he would be very hungry I gave him something at about 8 and would make sure he gets into his sleeping quarters by 10. I hope things would go smoothly for them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment