Saturday, March 01, 2008

1st March - The day we arrived

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO TORO...(and san too)

The Invitation

Will you come to my party Bujang? Err by the way can you help me with some stuff?

I need you guys to be serious and help me..please...please..c'mon you guys!
Wait a minute. I have got an itch to scratch...serious...

Are you sure you want ruffles? Isn't that a girlie thing?

Food and guests


Ok. I think I should taste one first...
Food tasting is an important process. I don't want my guests to be unhappy...

YUM! Okie, lets do this one then thanks....

The host had his own plate...he deserved something special for his purrsday :)
The host eating with his guests.
Guests eating all in a row...

Ms Akira met her best friend Bujang at the party...

Ms Akira brought home a doggy bag of salmon treats to eat in peace and quiet..
The Purresents
Bujang inspecting our purresents...hmmm..not bad..not bad...



The purresents from Sister N, Cousin R, cat_aunty. I got Toro the locomotion toy as PL has a discount for birthday month :) Its quite a fun toy except its a little noisy. Its battery operated and makes a low insistent buzzing sound. Thanks everyone for buying us presents.

The perpetual amigo stance :)

The games...


Oh my! Its moving too fast...
I don't really want to share my toy san. Can Rocket play somewhere else?

The birthday boy making the best of his toys...

Even the guests get to play...hooray...
The aftermath...
Zzzz....too much excitement..
Ok. Time to leave . Pack my bag please...Goodnite...


Toro taking time out after his birthday bash...

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great party, Toro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pawty!

    Belated Gotcha Day,San and Toro!

    ReplyDelete