Tuesday, March 04, 2008

SmartyCat grass

After 3 days of hiding...

What is THAT? Can it hurt us?

After 4 days - luxuriant grass ...

I thought before I grow the 2nd half of the ASAP grass, I should practise with other types - to see if indeed I have green fingers. This is from a box of SmartyCat grass. It looks sturdy and strong and crunchy to boot. I think it would be ready to be eaten in a few days :) I thought after this experiment, I should grow cat grass in a pot instead of in these plastic containers. But first let's see how this experiment ends.

2 comments:

  1. That looks GREAT! Was Toro casting magic spells so that the grass can grow taller and stronger??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat grass looks very intriging...kind of spiney. Where to get this grass? Do post updates so we can see how it grows. :) You may want to rotate the bowl...the grass is curving towards one direction.

    ReplyDelete