Saturday, March 29, 2008

Training

I don't see why I need to do as san says...I am a cat!



I have been trying to persuade Tanaka and the boys that 3 is not a crowd to little success. 3 days in a row, I had put Tanaka with Bujang and Toro so they could all find a place to sleep in the room. Tanaka is still too young to rest and relax and Toro gets very unsettled whe Tanaka is around. He growls and screams and scolds me at every turn. Tanaka of course tried to bully him into playing but Toro is quite used to our routine and did not care for Tanaka's routines at all. It was interesting that Bujang was not at all involved in the dramatics and Tanaka did not even try to get near Bujang at all :)
Finally I had to put Tanaka back in his green quarters as Toro started scratching on the door, begging to be let out. He must really be desperate! But I will perservere and continue until I can get the 3 boys to sleep peacefully, each in his own space, in the room. But it is going to take some doing!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure the boys will sleep peacefully together soon. I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this kind of bond takes time, and sometimes it just doesn't click.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right cat_aunty. Sometimes they may not be able to sleep in the same place although in the daylight hours, they cope with each other pretty well, like the 3 Musketeers :)

    ReplyDelete