Thursday, April 24, 2008

Community Cat news

Blackie the adopted kitty...



I am glad to report that Blackie has settled very well with my friend who adopted him as a companion to her little siamese kitten Mooty. The only thing is Blackie is now firm friends with Moo Moo (Bujang's brother) and not with Mooty at all :)) So Mooty is still without a buddy although my friend has decided she could not in good conscience adopt anymore kittens. 3 is enough! The family calls him Blackie because this was the only name he responded to. She called him many names and he ignored her. Then she just tried 'Blackie'. Since he looked at her expectantly, she decided that this would be the name for him. I guess the old aunty and the people from the vide deck that I rescued him called him that. So Blackie he shall remain. I think he has found his forever home. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Blackie!

    Er...I can't help noticing Blackie and most of the wild bunch have the same sort of stumpy tail. Are they all related in some way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Blackie! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete