Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ms Akira's Sunday morning




This is what I have been giving Ms Akira for about 3 weeks. It has Active valerian, chamomile, hops, passion flower, skull cap, Inert deionized water, fructos, sodium benzoate. Ms Akira seems to have benefitted from it as she is indeed a little calmer. I suppose its sweet with the fructose. She seems to like her water and drinks enthusiastically when I put her to bed. Her water bowl is in the cage with her. She drinks just as enthusiastically with the Bach Remedy too. Possibly Aggression may not be the right one :).

A little spying...
A little resting ...

A little vogue-ing...

A little meditation...



Ms Akira spent her Sunday morning close enough to the living room, laying about with family. She is looking a little thin although she still about 4 kg at her last weigh-in. Her bouts of 'garang'-ness is few and far between these days. She has been calm time even when Tanaka or Megat crosses her path, although the boys cross her path cautiously.

4 comments:

  1. Good to know that. I think she is just very sensitive, and Tanaka's antics may not go down to well with Her Royal Highness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realise that classical music does soothe the cats. I used to play them a cat CD I bought from PL. Bujang enjoyed it very much. I need to find it again and play it for Ms Akira.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read somewhere that cats respond to either chopin or mozart.

    ReplyDelete