Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mommy Cat Walking


New cat at workplace...

I saw this cat walking nonchalantly at my workplace, right in front of admin. It was morning so there was no one about. I was told by one of the workers that THIS is the mother of the 3 little kitens we had rescued some time back - the mom of 2 white kittens+1 tuxie - eyes hardly opened. We had to rescue the kittens as the AM told me he was told to call the AVA! But the good thing was someone wanted all the three together so now they are safe.
I saw someone I knew from the school who is now at our old premises and asked after Cik Mina's family. She told me that she has not seen any cat resembling Cik Mina nor Cik Mat but she knows there had been no SPCA or AVA called in at all. I can only hope that the family has moved away or they have decided to hide out from strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment