Saturday, May 03, 2008

Our garden party



We don't have much of a garden. Its mostly grandma's potted plants and bourgainvillea but the amigos enjoy it. This morning, I watered the plants and the boys decided to investigate the effect of water droplets on leaves.

Bujang was the first to investigate...

Hmmm..do I dare do it?

Toro to his credit, jumped onto the tree but he had to take a breather as he was still rather afraid of the outside. I was surprised that he jumped up without much hesitation. I guess he was very curious about all that green outside the window.



Toro taking a deep breath....

Ooohhh..all that green..marvellous...


Tanaka also took a chance...


and discovered a different world :)

2 comments:

  1. Good to see that the kitties enjoy the greenery. Toro's fur has grown back again

    ReplyDelete
  2. His fur has grown just a little bit although he still lokks mangy with this hair cut. Grandma has requested that I do not go to F to cut his hair. But B, the groomer who did trim his hair very well had left the job so now there are 2 new groomers. Maybe I will just get them to trim his fur when it grows back and not shave him close.

    ReplyDelete