Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tabby Kittens

2 tabby kittens that I rescued last week in Tanaka's cage...

The right one was the one that was slower in many things and therefore more skinny...

I do NOT like them san...I am going to sleep here!


Close-up of Tanaka asleep but still in a position of protest, complete with snarling lips..



F the groomer smsed me last week to say that her boss wanted to send the 2 kittens she rescued to the SPCA and she needed help to re-home them. Obviously I was not the prime candidate for more kittens and so I called Mooty's mommy. She was still looking for a friend for him (thank goodness). She told me to take them in and to bring them to work the next day. So I got them and put them in Tanaka's cage. THAT was a very bad idea. All the boys started to scream and snarl especially Tanaka. I told Tanaka that he used to be like them but he didn't believe me and told me to take them away!
I decided to put his cage in the computer room and when it was time for bed, the three boys started to snarl at each other. Tanaka hissed like the big kitty that he was which was quite impressive. But all went well the next day and when I came back from work, I cleaned the cage and Tanaka sniffed it. It passed the 3 boys' rigorous inspection and they spent the rest of the time peacefully. WHEW!
I am glad to report the 2 tabbies are very friendly to Mooty and they are all on their way to being great friends :)
I hope I have no more kitties to re-home as Mooty's home is now FULL. :)

4 comments:

  1. OH NO IT IS RAINING KITTENS!!

    Thank God for Mooty's mum! And thank you for fostering them during the transition period.

    But Tanake you were not very nice hor! You must remember if not for San, where would you be huh!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:24 PM

    güzel kedi

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look exactly like CC when he was a kitten. Same coat somemore.

    ReplyDelete