Saturday, May 31, 2008

Who peed in my shower this morning huh?

Will the rascal please own up?

... I have left that life behind me san... trust me...

... no I did not do it. I promise I am telling you the truf...

... not me san. I do not go in that bathroom anymore. Its full of horrid boy cats. I have my own private facility.

...are you seriously looking at me? I should think not!

...why would I do such a thing? I am a very clean cat who knows what's what. Have you asked that rascal Terror Tanaka..hmmm?



And so it goes. I woke up this morning and saw a trail of pee in my shower, near the drainage hole. I actually did spy Terror Tanaka coming out of my shower but as I did not see the culprit in action, there was nothing to be done. I sprayed water and cleaned the area with detergent and then poured some vinegar over the area. I hope this would deter the culprit.


I also noticed lately that the boys have been very particular about what should go on in the two separate bins. One, I noticed was only for pee and the other only poo! This was a surprise as I did not know when they had come to an agreement over what was going to happen in their bins. I suspect that someone was in the pee bin when the suspect Tanaka wanted to do his business and he could not wait any longer. I had cleaned and washed out all the bins yesterday and put in fresh litter so it could not be that one finicky cat was protesting. I know its not Megat as his pee is extremely pungent *faint*. I asked grandma to wash out the vinegar later in case the boys were put off completely from going to the bins and to close the door to my shower. I hope this would be enough of a deterrent.


On a lighter note, I am rather thankful that the rascal had peed near the drainage as it was very thougthful of him. On second thoughts, the only one who had been taught to pee and poo in the drainage hole was Toro. He was taught by his previous family to do this. When he came to live with us. Bujang taught him how to use the bin!

I wonder if I have to ask Bujang to re-train everyone again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear...they all look so innocent!!!!

    Dear Bujang, please tell your bruffurs and sisfurr to use the bins!!

    Dear San, maybe they need more bins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see no more pee in the shower. I think the vinegar is working well as now they just sniff at the irrigation place and take no interest in it. I had closed the shower door last night though. Today I will open it the whole day to see whats up. The only place for another bin is in Tanaka's cage. I had taken that out as I don't put him in there anymore.

    ReplyDelete