Monday, June 23, 2008

Mancat Monday


Thank you for all the mancat compliments :) I fink it is becuz san sent me to the V_E_T when I was small ...she said I wuz 6 months. The V_E_T said I should get the operation that wud make me a BIG mancat. I didn't want to but san said it wud be gud fur me. I also got the microchip thing in case I have to travel. I think travel meanz I am going to Saigon like san did some time ago, disappear fur a while. I wuz watchin sum teevee and thot I shud try to write the way the teevee people speak.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Wow....Tanaka you are SO handsome. If you are not fixed, you could be fathering many many kittens.
    Now the girl-cats can only look and sigh but then they could well be fixed too ; )

    With THAT out of the way, it will be eat&sleep & look out of windows for real birds.

    Thank you for the gorgeous photographs, San - i love looking at your cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look very handsome Tanaka. I feel like holding your in my arms and cuddle you a bit.

    ReplyDelete