Monday, June 02, 2008

Park View

Bujang under the ixora...

Looking at kids on bikes...always vigilant...

Carrier...


Community cat resting in the quiet afternoon...


What's that?



This afternoon, I thought I would bring Bujang to the park after the rains. It was surprisingly hot and humid even so. Bujang preferred to sit under the bower of plants where his favourite ixora was. I think he had forgotten what it was like being in the park as we had not been there for such a long time. So he spent his time just looking at the view. I managed to read 1/3 of my book while he was meditating. I guess it was good for the both of us together. I hope to bring him down more times this month.

1 comment:

  1. Bujang's colors gave him a good camouflage. Your blocks are so colorful now!

    ReplyDelete