Monday, June 16, 2008

Sleepy Monday

Zzzzzz

Ok..time to rest...



Cousin R said that this was the first time in 6 days that Bujang was finally sleeping so peacefully after dinner. She told me that when I was in saigon, Bujang spent the time yelling and insisted on walking around the house. He did not rest at all until its time to sleep. Poor Bujang! I am glad that he is resting and all is as usual :)
I did call Cousin R last Thursday from Saigon as I dreamt that he got lost and could not find his way home. In my dream, I had tried to look for him but found FatBoy instead!! Grandma told me that if I dream someone was lost, this meant the opposite. I think I was just worried that one of the amigos might decide to take a walk and neither grandma nor Cousin R could find them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear San, I know how you feel! It is OK, all the kitties are OK and safe. Just that Bujang missed you plenty!

    ReplyDelete